Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Item: Backgrounz

Hi guys! This is my first freebie post, and I'm really excited about it! I have a set of Backgrounz! for you, six papers to do with whatever you please (of course crediting my blog when you do so!). They're going to be part of a kit later on, I haven't finished the elements yet for November in the Tee Dot, but I hope to within the next week and offer them up for downloading.

Click the picture to start your download! All Backgrounz! are 12x12 sized and are 200ppi.


November in the Tee Dot's colour scheme is from this photo my amazing mother in law took overlooking Toronto this month.

Do any of you have any suggestions for the elements? I'm making a couple sketchy frames, a journal tag, a border, a trail of golden stars, and I just can't think of what else to make for it. :) I'd love to hear from you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 02, 2009. Thanks again.