Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

Good afternoon, everyone! Or good evening, or good morning, depending where you are :)

I'm moving on from PSP to Photoshop. I found my old CS2 disc, which I'm totally excited about! Now I can get to more proper kit-making and even open my own store after I've practiced a bit.

The elements to November in the T Dot are on their way, slowly but surely. I felt really limited with PSP, but I can do so much more with PS. I want to include things like crystalline "rain", a streetlight element, a nice frame, and a splatter of glitter. My cuter squiggly elements are going in their own small, cutesy grungy kit, which will be called Love in the T Dot. Papers and elements for Love in the T Dot will be released together. Projected release dates for November in the T Dot elements and Love in the T Dot kit is November 20th. Like the Backgrounz!, these will be free for you to download indefinitely. :)

I also have something exciting planned for December! I'm going to do a 12 Days of Christmas here on this blog, running from December 1st to the 12th, each day offering a new surprise freebie. All together, these freebies will be a whole kit!!! They will *not* be up for indefinite download. The kit, with all 12 freebies put together, will be offered free on December 24-26 for those who missed the 12 Days, but after that it will be for sale for just $3.

That's all for now! Now I'm off to install CS2 and get to work!!!

0 comments: