Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas card & Sunday Scrappers

Good afternoon from a very rainy and windy Virginia! It may be colder in Ontario where my husband is (and where I'm immigrating to), but at least it's not rainy and windy. Ick. Makes me just want to sit here and eat stew and drink hot cocoa. I have the hot cocoa, but not the stew... eurgh. Oh well...

I've made a Christmas card for everyone!



This was made using Lauren Bavin's gorgeous new kit, A Christmas to Remember. Click here to go see it in the DSP store. I really like how shiny I got the font to look; I used the Diamond Plate action in PSE8.

Sunday Scrappers is having a really great challenge for the next two weeks, which is where the Christmas card idea originated from. Check out the current thread here to read details about that and the hamper that Jill (Greenfingers) will be compiling! If you're not currently a member of DSP, I would love to see you join! It's the one thing keeping me sane while away from my husband :)

Tomorrow is when all of the free kits for Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies go up! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for my kit! I will also be putting up my Tasty Treats kit from SNL56, in the slim chance that anyone wants it xD

0 comments: