Friday, January 1, 2010

SNL 57 kit available!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2010 is an amazing and creative year for all of you! I apologize for my absence, but again, in the wake of my father's traumatic passing, I just couldn't bring myself to do much of anything. I thank you all for your wonderful support and well wishes. It means SO much to me that this little blog would attract such great people. May God bless you all in this coming year! *Hugs*

Mom and I spent Christmas Eve and Day at family members' houses, and while it was very hard to assume any spirit, we're so appreciative of the new, sweet memories we have formed. I have quite a number of photographs to scrap, and I've got the itch to get back to scrapping. I also grabbed a number of kits and things on closeout during DSP's massive sale; I got them all for 75% off!

Kits I've Acquired Lately:
- Snow Queen by Carole Harden
- Nighttime at the Fairy Glen I and II by Nicole Young
- Aspen by Carole Harden (okay, so I didn't actually *buy* it, it was a store freebie for buying other kits)
- Magical Blue Winter by Erica Belton
- Heart-Warming Winter II by Erica Belton
- Beautiful QuickClick by Carole Harden
- Closeout items no longer available at DSP including Erica's beautiful Alaire kit and matching AoP, Nicole's lovely Starry Starry Stitches Groupies and Sprinkle & Shine kit, and Lauren's summer-sweet Lime Time Backpack.

My SNL 57 kit is now available for your scrapping pleasure.
Photobucket
Click here to start your download of SMD_PlayfulMemories.zip

Playful Memories contains:

- 1 lacy stripe background
- 1 gruncy stripe background
- 1 dark rose denim background (it was the background on the SNL site, I feel special!)
- 1 grungy dots background
- 1 pink crayon heart
- 1 teal crayon star
- 1 denim matt
- 1 "Just Play" wordart
- 1 rocking horse
- 1 set of 3 puzzle pieces
- 1 set of 3 grungy frames
- 1 stitched border

I hope you enjoy! :)

The challenge for SNL 58 is up. Its theme is "The Best of Times" and the focus is Reflections. Here's the colour scheme, isn't it lovely?
Photobucket

I'm already plotting what my kit will look like. I'm getting excited about it!

This was another set of colours in the colour scheme vote on DSP. I'm kind of sad to see it not win, but I love it so much and want to nab it to make my own kit with. It reminds me of my vacations in Virginia Beach when I was a teen!
Photobucket

Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope to get off my bum and start making more freebies and expand my knowledge :)

Happy Scrapping!
Mary

0 comments: