Thursday, January 7, 2010

Metallic Ribbons!

Wooo, I am here with a freebie for you guys today! I scanned this metallic ribbon I'd bought on clearance and coloured it :) I think my favourite one is the teal ribbon, which I made almost two-toned.

Photobucket
Click here to start your download of SMD_Metallic_Ribbons

CU OK!


I'll be posting again tomorrow with some layouts I've done in the past few days. I'm in a scrapping frenzy!

I'm also doing Project 365. Check out my Flickr here to see pics in the Project 365 album, and follow me if you like. Check out my other links if you care to! I always love having new buddies :)

Formspring
Livejournal
Word Count Journal
Twitter

Happy scrapping!
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).