Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life Update

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, but life is getting in the way and 2009 is simply determined to go down in flames and take everyone with it. There's a lot of chaos here. My dad went in hospital Sunday night and he came very close to dying on Monday. He's been on life support but is doing better now. The recovery process will be very long and possibly arduous, with his leg being amputated as well as his kidneys and liver having been compromised, so I may not update much until I return to Canada. I'm at the hospital for a good 12 hours every day, but today it's icy out so we've been unable to leave to go visit. There's a lot more going on as well, unfortunately. So I will come back to you all as soon as I am able to do more scrapping and making new things!

0 comments: