Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 6 and 7

Hello everyone. I'm going to double up for tomorrow and go ahead and post Day 7's freebie. My dad is very ill and will most likely be admitted into the hospital tomorrow morning if not sooner, so I won't be around to post here.

Day 6:
Photobucket
Click to go to full-size word art, then right-click to save to your computer.

Day 7:
Photobucket
Click to go to full-size word art, then right-click to save to your computer.

I also have a little something else today, a gift tag template! There's a little challenge at DSP to create a gift tag, and I thought I'd share my template with you :)

Photobucket
Click the image to go to the full-size tag, then right-click and save to your computer.

On the 8th I shall have a new set of Christmas-themed Backgrounz for you :)

Here are two layouts I've done since last night. Heidi Kuester is the featured designer for December at DSP, and there are currently two awesome posting bonuses by her as a reward for making 5 and 10 layouts using her products. I think I've got 5 done so far.

Using her Merry Mistletoe Backpack and Santa's Snowflakes kit, along with Christine Gundersen's Spots & Baubles QC...
Photobucket

Using Heidi's Softly Spoken kit...
Photobucket

I really like seeing my pages improve with composition and inspiration!

Love and snowflakes,
Mary

0 comments: